Guest Post Guidelines
Hi – if you are reading this then congratulations! You want to become part of a small group of elite guest bloggers on one of the best loved and most engaged blog.
- Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
Your Post Must:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Article should be a minimum of 800 words.
- If writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If writing conversational topics, use Flickr Creative Common License
- Have links to at least 2 posts already published on Write to Done.
- Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words).
- Have a killer title.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- Be prepared to respond to comments.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach stock images to the post.
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on Write to Done. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to WTD.
Guest Post Writing Category:
Here are few of the categories that we accept an article from, and also suggestions for new articles. Do remember to do a search at Smart Blog Idea, to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Blogging Tips, Tools, Marketing and everything that you can think of.
- WordPress Plugins and Themes, and how to’s.
- Startup- Running an online business.
- Make money online tips and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing, and inbound marketing.
- “How to” and listed article.
- SEO Tools, Software’s, Case study.
- Motivational, Inspirational topics.
How to Contribute Your Post at Smartblogidea.com?
If you read and understand all the guidelines mentioned above, you can contact us via the content form before sending an article.
When you contact us, you must have to send guest article ‘Keyowrd’ and article title before. Then If you get the positive reply, you have to send the full article and your bio via the contact us page.
( Note: Unrelated posts or useless submission will not be accepted). If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about the changes. You can always discuss the topic before submitting by the contact us page.
In case, if you have any query regarding guest posting at Smart Blog Idea, do let us know via the contact form.